It's the opposite of 'hurry up and wait'. We've spent weeks waiting for a decision and figured that it would be at least two or three more weeks for a surgery date. So, my doctor calls yesterday and and says he wants me in the hospital tomorrow. It's a good thing its the slowest time of the year for the business. I should be in the hospital for about a week and home early in September. Since Labor Day falls in the recovery period, we have made September 13 the next shipping day. You can continue (please!) to send orders, but I won't be able to confirm them until I return. Same for email. I am always happy to answer your questions, so don't let this stop you.